Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

Film Fest

This week was just full on film feats planning and filming. I’m in the action seen with my friends. My group is doing Mortal Kombat. We are playing tag team. My character is Sub/Zero and my opponent is Kung Lao. My team meat is Scorpion and his opponent is Liu Kung. It’s going to be brother vs brother.

The plan is Scorpion is going to kill Liu Kang and Kung Lao is going to kill Sub/Zero. We are filming the fights in the green screen room. First we did our entrance to the arena, Then we started fighting. First it was Sub/Zero vs Kung. Kung lao Finished Sub/Zero of with a kick to the Leg. Next was Scorpion vs Liu, Scorpion kept on throwing fire balls.

1 comment:

  1. First, I use to play Mortal Kombat when I was younger so I think it is pretty cool that you get to act this out. Also, it is neat that you get to use a green room to film something. What a great use of technology. I can only image how cool the video will turn out when you are finished with it.

    ReplyDelete