Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2013

James Movie Reflection

This week my movie could have been better because it didn't have much detail and there wasn’t hardly any voiceover to go with the movie. The planning was alright it just didn't have much detail. I should do more voice over to give more information to the audience. Next time I should speak more clearly in the microphone so the audience can hear me better.

The purpose was to give information about  the first man on the moon who was Neil Armstrong. this was a major event that happened in 1960’s. Some people thought it was fake because there were no stars and that the flag was moving by the wind. The graphics was good and the animation was good. I have improved from two weeks ago I've improved my planning and improved my voice over.

No comments:

Post a Comment