Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Where I'm from

Where I’m from I can smell the the salty air from the beach,

I can hear the the enormous  waves crashing on the bay,

I can see people skimming the smooth rocks across the calm sea,

I can feel the the wind buffeting on my body.




Where I’m from I hear the roaring of engines and "3 2 1 Go!" on Need For Speed, on my play station.

I see mum measuring, stirring ans squashing, baking cookies

I love nutr-gran for breakfast and pork riblet for diner,

Playing relays and filling my stomach chilling in the sun and eating some chilli nachos

Where I’m from I can smell fear in GI,

Playing relays and filling my stomach chilling in the sun and eating something,

Me and Bill went to the mall and we brought a ball,

Playing games with the same people and my name is James and it’s so lame,

There are crimes and some are kind and the time is nine.

No comments:

Post a Comment